We just launched the alpha version of Archiyou. You can access the editor from Archiyou website
𝞪 Alpha: What to expect
An alpha version is the first public version that is considered usable. Check out the documentation and just try out some things for fun. We’ll love to get your feedback 🗪. It will help us to shape Archiyou into the future:
- Alpha means still a lot of bugs. Help us and post them on this forum
- We love to see what cool stuff you make. Post it in the category ‘Showcase’
- No guarantees: Things can change a lot! Export your model and save your script to be sure!
- A lot of features are missing. Help us prioritize by posting in category ‘Product feedback and ideas’
We don’t know everthing yet, but these things are on our list:
Stabilize alpha towards beta
- Improve Sketcher
- Advanced components system with version pinning (myComponent:latest)
- Cool modeling: 2D projecting on surfaces, frameworks
- Execution Engine version system to keep scripts of older versions running (LTS and latest branches)
Open source Archiyou-core
- This allows developers to contribute and use for their own projects. The idea is that your scripts are always executable. Your designs in Archiyou are safe, and independent of us.
Create content platform
We want to democratize design.